General Office Information
Office hours at a glance…
- Sunday: Closed [All Locations]
- Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm [All Locations]
- Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm [All Locations]
- Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm [All Locations]
- Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm [All Locations]
- Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm [All Locations]
- Saturday: 7:00am – 12:00pm [Verdae]
Urgent Care Hours…*
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 7:30pm [Verdae only]
- Saturday: 7:00am-12:00pm [Verdae only]
*There is an additional $20 charge filed to your insurance for appointments during Urgent Care hours. Please call ahead to reserve an urgent care appointment.
- Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 8:00am [Verdae, Five Forks, Harrison Bridge]
- Saturday: 7:00am – 8:00am [Verdae]
**Walk-in visits are for acute illnesses only. These are “NO appointment needed” visits for patients who have a sudden illness or injury and don’t want to wait to schedule an appointment. Examples of acute symptoms include fever, cough, ear ache, sore throat, stuffy nose, rash, vomiting, or diarrhea that have started or worsened in the past 24-72 hours. If there is a true medical emergency or life threatening condition, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
Walk-in visits serve patients on a first come, first served basis. Every effort is made to provide quality care in a rapid time frame. Due to the nature of walk-in visits, there may be surges in patient volume or condition severity. While there could be a wait, please know we are doing everything we can to get you seen quickly. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Sunday and Additional After Hours
We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call our main number to reach our answering service.
Parkside Pediatrics offices are closed so our staff can enjoy the following holidays with their families. However, we continue our 24-hour availability during holidays for urgent medical needs through our answering service.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (open half day Friday)
- Christmas (open half day Christmas Eve)
As long as it is safe for our staff to get to the office during severe weather, we will continue our normal business and after hour schedules. Please check our Facebook page and website for updates about delays or closings due to inclement weather.