Harrison Bridge Road Care Team
We’re Accepting! We would love to be your primary care providers.
Todd Roemmich, MD
- BS in biology from Presbyterian College
- MD from Medical College of Georgia
- Pediatric Residency from Medical College of Georgia
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
Dr. Roemmich chose pediatrics because of the privilege of positively influencing and sharing in the joy of a child’s development from birth to adulthood. “The mission of Parkside is to serve our patients, and the people that go into that mission make Parkside a special place… I enjoy the opportunities to see how our young patients view us. Some see us as scary, but most realize that we are there to take care of them,” he says. “Recently a young patient brought in a book to show me. She had named the doctor in the book Dr. Roemmich. Her parents were amused because the doctor in that book was bald and well past retirement age… I love the smiles I see when I eat lunch with my daughters at their elementary school and children are excited to say hello or give me the ‘I know you, you’re my doctor’ smile.”
Jennifer Goldsmith, CPNP
- BS in Biology from Erskine College
- BS in Nursing from Medical University of South Carolina
- MS in Nursing from Medical University of South Carolina, with a specialty in Pediatrics
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with PNCB
Jennifer became a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner because she considers it a blessing to care for the littlest patients. “I love being a part of a child’s journey into adulthood – teaching, coaching, and encouraging those healthy habits that will hopefully be a part of their whole life.”
Carole Mercer, MD
Dr. Mercer earned her degree at Mercer University and completed residency with Greenville Health System. She is a board certified Pediatrician and enjoys acute care. Carole grew up on a farm. She enjoys reading, fishing, and spending time with her family.